GROUND FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT A cosy ground floor flat conveniently located off Charville Lane and for local public transport to the Uxbridge Road this exceptionally well presented studio apartment is also within easy walking distance of local shops and well regarded schools.
Well cared for by the current owner is this ground floor property features a spacious studio area, fitted kitchen and a fitted shower room
Other benefits include double glazed windows, well kept communal garden and residents parking.
Fitted carpet, electric heater and storage cupboard.
Fitted carpet, electric heater and double glazed window.
Vinyl flooring. Fitted wall and base units with worktops to include a single drainer sink unit, cooker point, electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and part tiled walls and splashbacks. Double glazed window to aspect.
Tiled flooring and radiator. Three-piece bathroom suite to include a panel enclosed bath, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C. and part tiled walls and splashbacks. Frosted double glazed window.
Communal gardens and allocated parking.
Hayes is a town in west London. Historically in Middlesex, Hayes became part of the London Borough of Hillingdon in 1965. Hayes has an abundance of retail parks, shopping centres and a modern leisure centre with swimming pool completed in 2010. Stockley Business Park and Championship Golf course, set in 240 acres of rolling countryside, border Hayes to the west.
The district adjoins Harlington which borders London Heathrow Airport to the south and shares a railway station with the smaller district on the Great Western Main Line to Paddington. The Crossrail project linking Hayes and Harlington station to Canary Wharf is due to complete in 2019. The journey time to Canary Wharf will be just 34 minutes. Other London stations will include Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road, Farringdon and Liverpool Street.
The Uxbridge Road runs directly through the centre of Hayes to Shepherds Bush and the town offers other excellent transport links with the M4/M25 motorway networks being linked via The Hayes-By-Pass to the A40(M) into Central London and M40 to Birmingham.
Hayes has a long history. The area appears in the Domesday Book of 1086. Landmarks in the area include the Grade II listed Parish Church, St Mary's - the central portion of the church survives from the twelfth century and it remains in use (the church dates back to 830 A.D.)- and Barra Hall, a Grade II listed manor house. The town's oldest public house - the Adam and Eve, on the Uxbridge Road - though not the original seventeenth-century structure, has remained on the same site since 1665.
For further information on this property please call 020 8897 1688 or e-mail email@example.com