*** WE'RE ALL GOING ON A STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY!! ***
FREEHOLD / RIVER VIEWS: A large studio flat situated in the sought after location of Longford Village with its two local public houses, petrol station and 24hr McDonalds drive through restaurant. Ideal for Terminal 5 and easy access to London Heathrow Airport. This spacious house is also convenient for the Bath Road and gives easy access to the M4/M25 motorway networks.
The property features a spacious studio area, kitchen, three piece fitted bathroom and river views.
Other features double glazed windows and residents parking.
19' 1'' x 16' 4'' (5.84m x 4.98m) Fitted carpet, wall mounted electric heater, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window.
13' 5'' x 12' 5'' (4.1m x 3.8m) Vinyl flooring. Fitted wall and base units with worktops to include a single drainer sink unit, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and part tiled walls and splashbacks. Double glazed window to aspect.
Three-piece bathroom suite to include a panel enclosed bath, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C. and splashbacks. Frosted double glazed window.
Longford is a district of the London Borough of Hillingdon, on the north western perimeter of London Heathrow Airport. Longford village is a linear development astride the original Bath Road and as such close to the M25/ M4 motorway networks with the newer Junction 14 of the M25 for Terminal 5 airport roads only.
There are several hotels, a McDonalds fast food restaurant and a petrol service station just on the outskirts of the Village and two Public Houses within the Village centre.
The area is characterized by an historic village core and similar-sized green buffer zones and much of the land surrounding the village of Longford is within the Metropolitan Green Belt.
Many of its buildings are included in the Longford Village Conservation Area which includes seven listed buildings. An old building, Yeomans, which has been subdivided into three flats is listed. Other listed buildings include Longford Cottage, Queen River Cottage and adjoining Willow Tree Cottage and King's Bridge which is the name of the 1834-built main bridge by the very last building at the west end of the (old) Bath Road street, which crosses the nearby siphoned off Longford River, which Charles I had constructed — this feeds Bushy Park and Hampton Court Gardens.
For further information on this property please call 020 8897 1688 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org