2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS / This 2 bedroom semi detached house is situated in a very popular residential location perfect for Hounslow West Station mainline and offers easy access to The Parkway, the M4/M25 motorway network, London Heathrow Airport and amenities.
This property features a reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen, storage, bathroom and 2 double bedrooms.
Other benefits include double glazed windows, private large rear garden and large loft space with potential to extend.
There are ample schools in the area such as Langley Grammar and Slough Grammar which can be easily accessed.
10' 5'' x 12' 1'' (3.2m x 3.7m) Carpet flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
10' 5'' x 12' 1'' (3.2m x 3.7m) Carpet flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
8' 10'' x 7' 2'' (2.7m x 2.2m) Concrete floor, plumbing for a washing machine, single drainer sink unit, range of base and eye level units, double glazed window to side aspect.
12' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.7m x 3.2m) Carpet flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
10' 5'' x 7' 6'' (3.2m x 2.3m) Fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Vinyl flooring, Three-piece bathroom suite to include a bath, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C. and part tiled walls and splashbacks and a frosted window.
Laid to lawn with patio area.
Cranford is a suburban ward formed from a medieval parish of the same name in the London Borough of Hounslow on the eastern perimeter of London Heathrow Airport. The area is bounded in the west by the airport and the River Crane which flows through publicly owned Cranford Countryside Park. To the north the area is bounded by the M4 motorway, Junction 3, accessed via The Parkway giving access to the A40(M) to Central London. Nearby stations include Hatton Cross and Hounslow West tube stations which are on the Piccadilly Line.
The village still has some distinguished houses, including Stansfield House, a 17th-century listed building. The wider borough states that Cranford "was described for centuries as one of the smallest and prettiest villages in Middlesex".
Cranford educational facilities include the Cranford Park Academy, Cranford Community College and The Cedars Primary school and places of worship are St Dunstans church, Church of Our Lady and St Christopher and Cranford Baptist church. There is also a public house called The Queens Head.
Historically the name came from Anglo-Saxon cran-ford or "ford of cranes" as at the time the word heron was not used for that bird and it covered an almost north-south rectangular area of 737 acres. Before the Norman Conquest, the village was a small Saxon settlement in all senses completely surrounded by its open fields abutting the north of Hounslow Heath The Domesday Book of 1086 records the manor of Cranford being given to a Norman baron.
For further information on this property please call 020 8897 1688 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org